Apply using our online application form, you will receive an instant e-mail to confirm that we have received it!
We use strict criteria to select our apprentices, so you know if you get through to the next round you've already done a fantastic job with a great application form – if you have been successful it's now time to get ready for the interview.
We open our applications nice and early so there can be a gap between applying and your outcome. Rest assured we will keep you up-to-date with what is happening in the stages of the recruitment process.
If you are invited to an interview you will take part in several assessments so that we can see if you have the right skills for the position. Retail apprentices will be asked to prepare to talk to us about a holiday of your choice.
We will call you to let you know if you have been successful as soon as possible. Then, you can start getting ready for your new career!
Hints & tips
- Provide at least ONE contact number in case we need to call you about your application.
- Use a sensible email address - our IT security will block inappropriate addresses.
Education and training history
Make sure you include all your qualifications, including GCSEs and Duke of Edinburgh/St John Ambulance awards etc.
Work experience and employment history
Include any weekend jobs, volunteer work and placements you've completed in this section.
- Do a brainstorm chart before writing your personal statement - otherwise you might forget something important.
- Read through the job description first and pick out the key skills.
- Include why you are suited to the role and what skills you have.
- Make sure you include examples of when you have used the skills we're asking for in the job description.
- Check your grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ask a parent or guardian to read your application before you send it.