Questions about your booking? Contact us
Make magical memories to last a lifetime with an unforgettable holiday to Orlando with Hays Travel, Visit Orlando and Metro Radio.
Holidays to Orlando offer an unparalleled mix of unique experiences all in one sunny location. Orlando is a destination where children and grownups alike can let their imaginations soar as they reconnect with those who matter most and fill their days with once-in-a-lifetime experiences. In addition to seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando offers an unparalleled mix of unique experiences that will creative cherished memories for everyone. Fill your holiday with endless options for excitement including Orlando’s award-winning food scene, world-class shopping, exciting outdoor adventure, superb nightlife and year-round events that you won’t want to miss.
To win simply watch the Visit Orlando video below and tell us which Transformer features in the video.
Answer correctly and you could be joining us at a Live Final at the new Newcastle Eagles arena on 15.02.2019.
For an additional chance to get your hands on a place in the live final join us at Newcastle Eagles v Plymouth Rangers, Newcastle Eagles v Manchester Giants or Newcastle Eagles v Glasgow Rocks for full fixture dates and times click here.
For more great Orlando offers or to book your magical holiday visit your local Hays Travel Branch or call 0800 412 5292.
Grand Prize consists of a 8-day /7-night trip for the winner and up to three (3) guests to Orlando, Florida (the “Trip”). The Trip includes:
1. Hotel accommodations for seven (7) consecutive nights for the winner and his/her Guests at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (one room, quad occupancy, room & tax only);
2. Three (3) single-day theme park passes to prize winner’s choice of Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando or Universal Orlando (single day/single park, where applicable.)
3. One (1) full-size rental vehicle for up to eight (8) days (vehicle and rental tax only), subject to eligibility. Driver must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, possess a valid driver’s license and major credit card, and meet the terms and conditions of the rental agency. Winner will be responsible for any associated additional rental costs (including but not limited to insurance, gas, child seats and GPS)
4. Entrants must be 18+
5. Entrants must not have a criminal record, Visa Access into USA may be denied if you are found to have committed a crime please read https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements for guidance on your eligibility to obtain a VISA.
6. Winners must provide their own Visa’s.
7. Prize is not transferable.
8. Dates are nontransferable. Please note If you plan on travelling with children of school age this trip will fall during term time. Exact dates tbc but is likely to be on/around March 30th x 8 days* exact date will be confirmed once winner has been revealed and flight availability checked.
9. All correct entries will go into a random prize draw to receive a place in the grand finale. There will 13 finalists in total. 10 available from online entries, a further 3 will be have the opportunity to entre at the following games at the Esh Group Eagles Newcastle Arena. a) Newcastle Eagles v Plymouth Raiders 11.01.19 b) Newcastle Eagles v Manchester Giants 08.02.19 & c) Newcastle Eagles v Glasgow Rocks 15.02.19
10. All online finalists will be notified by 13.02.19. Esh Group Eagles Newcastle finalists will be notified within 24 hours of the attended game.
11. The grand final will take place at Esh Group Eagles Newcastle Community arena on Friday 15th February 2019. Exact timings are tbc, however they are expected between 19:30 and 20:30pm. In order to become a finalist you must be available on this date and time. See link for exact venue location https://newcastle-eagles.com/arena/plan-your-visit/
12. To take part in the final you will need to be comfortable joining Hays Travel and Metro Radio on the court at Esh Group Eagles Newcastle Community Arena for the final. This will not be a physical final, but will include live social media, photography and public speaking.
13. The winner will be revealed live on the evening of the 15.02.19. The finalist must be available and present in order to receive the prize.
14. Employees and close relatives’ of employees of Hays Travel, Metro Radio, Visit Orlando, United Airlines and Newcastle Eagles are not eligible to entre this competition.
15. All reservations are based on availability and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. Blackout periods do apply including, but not limited to, all major U.S. Holidays. Approximate retail value of the prize is $10,480 USD. Actual value may vary based on travel dates. All other expenses are the winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to, local and ground transportation, telephone/internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, gratuities, excess baggage fees, insurance and costs associated with obtaining travel documents. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of winner. Winner and his/her travel companions must have the legal right to leave and return to United Kingdom and must have the legal right to enter and leave the destination country to which they are bound. Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expenses, all documentation necessary for the trip as required by the authorities concerned, including, but not limited to, visas, valid passports, vaccinations and certificates, health and travel
16. By entering this competition you are agreeing to all of the above t’s and c’s.