Please apply below for our Travel Academy vacancies which are available nationwide
The Travel Academy programme is an ideal opportunity for anyone with a passion for travel but had no previous travel sales experience. We are looking for the perfect candidates who are experienced at working in a sales roles and target driven with excellent customer service skills. You would be working in store as a Travel Consultant and with the assistance of Managers and Colleagues and our in-house training team you will be part of an amazing 6 month training and support programme, while learning everything you need to be a confident and dynamic Travel consultant.
It is a full time salaried position working 37.5 hours per week over 5 full days in store.
The training consists of 2 weeks Induction with our award winning training team. You will then be in a training branch for 3 months before moving over to a permanent branch and being in a travel sales role in store. Working as a Travel Consultant for Hays Travel you will provide excellent customer service to ensure we find our customers their perfect holiday, that meets their aspirations and dreams.
You will have confidence and flare to build rapport with our customers to meet their needs whilst having the ability to adapt your selling style through different communication channels such as over the telephone, face-to-face or through social media.
You will be equipped with specialist knowledge through ongoing training to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages, tailor-made holiday experiences as well as a range of ancillary and insurance products, with a view to achieving your individual and team's sales targets.
- Achieving individual sales targets
- Achieving team sales targets including foreign exchange
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
- Identifying and meeting customers’ needs by providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
- Actively using social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads
- Willingness to participate in and deliver training appropriate to own development
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Effectively performing administrative duties
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Proven sales record
- Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Good accuracy and numerical skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To conform with all company policies and procedures including health and safety
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved
If there are currently no vacancies advertised which match your skills and experience, you can email us a copy of your CV and we will hold this on file. We will then contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.